I made this salad and served it with some braised diced lamb and potato and broccoli bake.
- 4 leaves of lettuce, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 small red cabbage, sliced
- Half a lemon
1. Wash all ingredients.
2. Slice the red cabbage and place in a separate bowl. Add oil and salt to soften it.
3. Slice/dice rest of ingredients and place in a bowl. Add the softened red cabbage.
4. Squeeze lemon and add to salad ingredients, add oil and salt and mix.
Depending on what I have available other things I usually add to this salad are:
- 4 bean mix