Original Recipe is from Nestle it has been modified.
- 125g butter
- 1 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ¾ cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup choc chips (could be dark/milk/white)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Line base of a 27cm x 18cm x 3cm tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter and stir in cocoa allow to cool slightly. Beat in eggs. Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Sift flour and baking powder together. Add to mixture and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stir through choc chips. Turn mixture into tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.