- 1kg chicken breast, thinly sliced
- Chicken Seasoning/Season All (Whatever you prefer to season with)
- oil, salt
For the sauce
- 600ml thickened cream
- 400g mushrooms, sliced
- chicken stock powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cornflour/flour
1. Cook the chicken according to preference. Either pan fry/grill it. I think pan frying is the tastiest but probably not the healthiest.
2. Make the sauce by sauteing mushrooms in some oil, when the mushrooms have softened remove them from the pan, into a bowl and stir through some cornflour or flour until the mushrooms absorb and look gluggly. Add cream back into the same pan, place the mushrooms back in, add in your seasoning. Simmer until sauce thickens.
3. Serve with some rice and/or salad.
If you have any leftovers, you can make chicken and mushroom pasta bake.