I served this with Braised Diced Lamb and Red Cabbage Salad.
- 6 potatoes, diced and boiled
- broccoli small bunch, boiled
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cheese spread (kraft brand)
- 2 cups milk, heated
1. Boil potatoes for about 10 minutes, add broccoli and boil further 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Make the bechamel Sauce. Melt margarine, brown the flour, add in heated milk slowly whilst whisking so that lumps do not form. Add salt/pepper, stir through cheese spread and cook until sauce thickens.
3. Grease baking dish, add in the potatoes and broccoli, mix through with the bechamel sauce and sprinkle generously with mozzarella cheese. Cook until golden brown and crusty on top.