I don't normally measure ingredients, so according to how much you would like to make or whatever ingredients you have on hand, just throw in what you think would be enough. A rough estimate is listed below.
- Chicken Breast, 400g
- Brocolli, small bunch
- Corn Spears, 1 can
- Red Capsicum, half
- Mushrooms, 300g
- Onions, 1 diced
- Oyster Sacue 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Soy Sauce, 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Honey, 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Dice onion, fry in oil. Add in the chicken and fry until brown. Set aside in a seperate bowl.
- Add some more oil to wok if necessary, start with the "hard" vegetables so fry brocolli until it wilts a little.
- Then carrots, corn spears,capsicum, mushroom.
- Add the chicken back in once the veggies are cooked to your liking.
- Finally, drizzle in your sauces. Give it a good mix and serve with some rice.